Who are we?
- We are a Leeds-based support group of like-minded patients. This group is run by patients for the benefit of patients.
- While medical problems & worries should be directed to the lymphoedema service, we offer general help & advice where we can.
- To offer support to fellow sufferers.
- To promote awareness of lymphoedema.
- To provide information in the form of leaflets to surgeries etc.
- To support the Leeds lymphoedema clinic and be there as a link between the clinic, the patients & the public in general.
- To lobby M.P.s to ensure there is adequate & continued funding for our services.
To become a member
- Use our contact form on this site or alternatively contact the clinic's telephone number.